Dr. Hind Hantosh
Consultant Internal Medicine
Dr. Hind Hantosh is a highly experienced Consultant Internal Medicine with over a decade of experience in the field. She has worked as an Internist in Sweden from 2009 to 2018 and in Dubai from 2018 to the present. Dr. Hantosh has a wealth of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical conditions.
- Swedish Board Certified in Internal medicine Sweden, 2018.
- National Examination of Internal Medicine Specialist/Swedish Society of Internal medicine 2017.
- Swedish Medical License 2013.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.ch.B), Baghdad Iraq 2004.
She has a special interest in the management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, chronic diarrhea, and chronic constipation and more. She is also experienced in the management of acute medical conditions such as infections, trauma, and cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Hantosh has a strong commitment to patient care and provides the highest quality of care to her patients. She is an excellent communicator and can explain complex medical concepts in a way that is easy to understand.
- Diabetes Mellitus.
- Insulin Resistance.
- Gastrointestinal Disorder.
- Thyroid Disorder.
- Vitamin Deficiency.
- Metabolic Disorder, lifestyle disorder.
- Weight Loss Management.
Arabic, English, Swedish