Dr. Jamal Kassouma
Consultant ENT Surgeon & Head of Department
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Fellowship of the Intercollgiate Board, United Kingdom
- Subspeciality in Cochlear Implantation and microscopic ear surgery
- Subspeciality in Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Associate Professor and former head of department, Damascus University, Syria
- Member of the accreditation panel and examiner, Arab Board of medical specialization
- Performed more than 1200 cochlear implantations, only few surgeons approach this number worldwide
- Performed more than 2000 microscopic ear surgeries.
- Performed about 20 cases of Laryngotracheoplasty to reconstruct the airway in children
- Complex ear surgeries, Cochlear implant program
- Specialised in highly skill complex ear surgeries both Paediatric and adults.
- Performed several thousand cochlear implantation.
English and Arabic