Dr. Marek Sepiolo
- Medical degree in 1992 from the University of Medicine in Gdansk, Poland.
- Foreign residency training at Klinikum Heidehaus, Department of Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Germany.
- Training experience in vascular surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, Heart and Vascular Institute, Ohio, USA.
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery in 2008 from the Specialist Hospital in Radom.
- Holds full specialist registration with GMC, UK.
- Member of the International Society for Vascular Surgery
- Member of the European Society for Vascular surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Dr. Sepiolo worked as an Assistant Professor in Surgery and receiving his Ph.D. in the field of medicine. He was a consultant surgeon followed by completion of endovascular training. Prior to joining the Al Zahra Private Hospital he worked in the UAE as a vascular surgeon in Mafraq Hospital Abu Dhabi and Mediclinic Dubai and as a head of department in Saudi German Hospital.
He is author or co-author of numerous articles in peer-reviewed medical journals on his clinical experience and research.
- Varicose Veins
- Chronic Venous disease using cutting edge techniques
- Diabetic foot and Chronic/non-healing Wounds
- Dialysis access (AV fistulas, catheter insertion for hemodialysis)
- Peripheral Artery Bypass Surgery
- Endovascular procedures
- IVC Filter Placement
- Port-a-cath Insertion for Chemotherapy
- Wound Care (diabetic foot, chronic and non-healing wounds), DVT
- Anti-Coagulation management.