Dr. Mohamed Soliman
- MBBCh Cairo University Egypt.
- Masters in Pediatrics, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Medical Doctorate in Pediatrics, Cairo University, Egypt.
- European Board of Neonatal and Pediatric ICU ESPNIC.
- Fellowship of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH) UK.
- Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (FRCPE).
- Fellowship of Royal College of physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCPSG).
- MBA of Healthcare Management UCAM Spain and CIQ CMI, UK.
- A Member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM).
- SCCM/USA Certified Instructor in Pediatric and Neonatal Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS).
- International Board Certified in Lactation Consultant IBCLC.
Dr. Soliman believes in evidence-based medicine and how to apply it in the best clinical settings to serve patient’s best interest. Dr Soliman is also known for his contributions through Society of Critical Medicine (SCCM) being an instructor in critical care pediatrics and point of care ultrasound in which his peers recognize him as an expert in its bed side applications. His interest and contributions in training and international scientific meetings add on to his well-established clinical assets.
As a Neonatologist and charge of neonatal services, Dr. Soliman together with other neonatal team members dedicate themselves to provide your little one with world-class levels of care and treatment whenever necessary. This is guided by the highest standards of quality being a holder of MBA in healthcare management form UCAM Spain with accreditation from prestigious CIQ and CMI, UK.
- Resuscitation and Management of Critically Born Neonates Including Extreme Low Gestational Age and Extreme Low Birthweight Infants.
- Specialize in NICU Level I, II and III Care.
- Family Centered Care.
- Holistic Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care Management Based on Best Evidence-Based Medicine.
- Different Modes of Ventilation and Respiratory Support Either Invasive (Conventional, High Frequency, neuro Assisted-NAVA, inhaled NO) or Non-Invasive (CPAP, Sipap, Bipap, NIPPV, HFNC) with Emphasis on Gentle Ventilation and Lung Protective Strategies.
- Total Body Cooling to Optimize Long Term Neurodevelopmental Outcomes.
- Optimum Nutrition Needed for Sick Newborns to Support Their Short and Long Term Outcomes.
- Clinically Skillful and Well Trained in Different Procedures Needed to Support Critically Ill Neonates.
- Different Point Of Care Ultrasound Applications Including Bed Side Head Scans, Heart Scans, Lung Scans and NICU Specified Ultrasound Guided Procedures.