Dr. Nagwa Iskander Elkhouly
Specialist – Paediatrics
Dr. Nagwa has over 30 years experience in the pediatric field in different hospitals and clinics in Egypt and Dubai, She has been working for the last 10 years in Dubai and prior in the eminent teaching hospitals in Cairo, Egypt. She covers a wide range of Paediatric health conditions while treating her little patients and their families with utmost empathy and professionalism.
- Ph.D. in Pediatrics, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Egyptian Board of pediatrics Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Master of Pediatrics, Cairo University, Egypt
- MBBCh, Cairo University
- Postgraduate program in pediatric nutrition, Boston University
- Growth and development monitoring.
- General pediatric care and vaccination.
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis & Allergy management.
- Managing and follow-up of upper and lower respiratory tract conditions in infants and children.
- Managing gastrointestinal conditions like vomiting and diarrhea.
- Vaccination and health support.
- Baby Diet & nutrition advice.
- Newborn care and counseling of new parents.
- Bedwetting in children.
English and Arabic