Dr. Peter Baptista Jardin
Dr. Peter Baptista Jardin is an ENT expert with over 30 years of experience. Additionally, he has an expertise in nasal and sleep apnea surgery performing the first robotic transoral surgery in Spain, 2011, and has performed the only series of hypoglossal nerve stimulation in Spain. Throughout last 25 years, he performed more than 400 surgeries per year including endoscopic sinus surgery, anterior skull base surgery with reconstruction in conjunction with neurosurgery and ophthalmology.
- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery (PhD) (Spain)
- Specialist in Ent and Head and Neck Surgery (Spain)
- Medical Doctor Degree (Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela)
- European Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology
- Sleep Specialist by The Spanish Sleep Society and European Sleep Research Society
- Member of The American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of The Spanish Otorhinolaryngology Society, Venezuela Society of ENT
- Chairman of Courses on Sleep Apnea Surgery in Spain and Italy
- Principal Investigator (Pi) in Recent Projects in The University of Navarra
Dr. Peter has authored and published over 100 papers on different aspects of investigation of ENT in rhinology and sleep surgery and has given hundreds of lectures on the treatment of sleep apnea surgery to peers in different countries around the world.
- Anterior Skull Base Surgery
- Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery
English and Spanish