- Master’s degree in Health Care Management from The Royal College of Surgeons (RCSI).
- European Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Arab Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Certificate of Training Completion (Emergency Medicine Residency Program –Dubai Health Authority)
Dr. Rasha Alkhateeb is dedicated to providing high-quality care based on a patient-centered approach in order to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Handling All Critical Cases and Initiate Emergency Procedures, as Required.
- Managing Pediatric and Adult Medical, Surgical, and Trauma Cases in the Emergency Room.
- Resuscitation of Cardiopulmonary Arrest Patients According to ACLS Protocol.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Stroke Management.
- Have Experience in Performing FAST (Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma).
- Wounds Management and Suturing.
- Managing Different Types of Fractures and Dislocations Reduction.
- Training Certificates in BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, ATLS, NRP and Disaster Management