Consultant Emergency Medicine
Dr. Rasha Alkhateeb is a Double Board-Certified Consultant in Emergency Medicine with more than 10 years of experience. She completed her master’s degree in Health Care Management from The Royal College of Surgeons as well as her certificate of training from the Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Dubai Health Authority. Her expertise includes adult and pediatric medical, surgical, and trauma cases, as well as toxicology cases. additionally, she has a special interest in teaching and postgraduate training.
- Master’s degree in Health Care Management from The Royal College of Surgeons (RCSI).
- European Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Arab Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Certificate of Training Completion (Emergency Medicine Residency Program –Dubai Health Authority)
Dr. Rasha Alkhateeb is dedicated to providing high-quality care based on a patient-centered approach in order to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Handling All Critical Cases and Initiate Emergency Procedures, as Required.
- Managing Pediatric and Adult Medical, Surgical, and Trauma Cases in the Emergency Room.
- Resuscitation of Cardiopulmonary Arrest Patients According to ACLS Protocol.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Stroke Management.
- Have Experience in Performing FAST (Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma).
- Wounds Management and Suturing.
- Managing Different Types of Fractures and Dislocations Reduction.
- Training Certificates in BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, ATLS, NRP and Disaster Management
English and Arabic
Request an Appointment
Unavailable at the moment