Dr. Sabrina Berdouk
- Masters in Education of Health Professions/ Medical Simulation- Johns Hopkins University-
- CCFC- CCFP (EM), Canadian Board of Emergency Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
- CCFC Canadian board of Family Medicine, University of Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics (M.B., B.Ch. B.A.O (NUI),LRCP, LRCSI) Royal College of Surgeon Of Ireland – RCSI Bahrain VALEDICTORIAN
- PostGrad Certificate in Health care administration – University of Montreal, Canada
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. N) McGill University- Montreal, Canada
- American heart Association ACLS Instructor
- Point of Care Ultrasound independent Practionner, Canadian Association of Emergency Medicine
Completed a certification in Health Care Administration at the University of Montreal and a Nursing bachelor’s degree at McGill University in Montreal. International recognize conference speaker and has published multiple journal articles in Emergency Medicine.
Integral member and contributor of the Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine management and administration
- Medical Education
- All Emergencies.
- All Emergency procedures
- Adult Medical and Surgical Emergencies.
- Paediatric Medical and Surgical Emergencies.
- Toxicology Emergencies.
- Critical care.
- Point of care ultrasound in Emergency care.
- Regional Nerve Blocks.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Stroke Management.
- .Managing Different Types of Fractures and Dislocations Reduction.