Dr. Samina Dornan
- MD Degree from Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
- Sub-specialist Maternal Fetal Medicine, CCT (UK).
- Fellowship in Obstetrics & Gynecology from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Membership of an International Women’s Organization: The Belizean Grove.
Dr. Dornan utilizes her extensive International experience from numerous prominent hospitals to ensure that she provides complete maternity and fetal care for all patients through a multidisciplinary approach leading to the most desirable outcomes.
- Prenatal Counseling.
- Fetal Growth Restriction.
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Fetal Therapy.
- Fetal Genetic Disorders Including Trisomies.
- Fetal Structural Abnormalities Including Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia.
- Complex Twin Pregnancies, Especially Monochorionic with the Fetal and Placental Biochemical Responses.
- Involved in Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome.
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Managing High Risk Mothers, their Pregnancies and Fetuses.