Dr. Sharda Brata Ghosh
- M.D. in Obstetrics-Gynecology from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI) in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinical Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery at KK Women’s and Children Hospital, Singapore
- Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery from Pius Hospital, Oldenburg, Germany
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery & Robotic Surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi, NCR, India
- Certificate Course in Reproductive Medicine & IVF from Homerton University Hospital, London, U.K.
- Fellowship & Master course in Aesthetic Medicine from the University of Greifswald, Germany, and the American Aesthetic Association
Dr. Ghosh’s illustrious career includes significant roles such as the Head of the Department of Ob-Gynae at Saudi German Hospital, Dubai, and Specialist positions at Mediclinic Parkview Dubai and Medcare Hospital Dubai. She also served as an Assistant Professor at Lady Harding Medical College, one of the most prestigious institutes in the field.
A prolific contributor to the medical community, Dr. Ghosh has authored numerous papers in internationally recognized gynecological journals. Her groundbreaking technique of uterine compression suture (ASSTT) has been pivotal in saving lives. She is a regular presenter at both national and international Ob-Gynae conferences.
Dr. Ghosh provides comprehensive and compassionate care, focusing on natural conception in infertility cases and ensuring the best possible outcomes in high-risk pregnancies. Her approach is centered around understanding and addressing the unique needs of each patient, offering hope and expert guidance throughout their journey.