Dr. Sherif Fayed
Consultant, Pulmonology – MBchB, Msc, MD, FRCP(Glasg), FCCP
Dr. Sherif Fayed has worked as a respiratory consultant in Egypt and United Kingdom. He has outstanding experience in Respiratory Critical Care, chest infections, pulmonary fibrosis, pleural diseases. in addition to lung cancer early detection, diagnosis and most pulmonary procedures. Dr. Fayed holds more than 20 years of experience in the field of Pulmonology.
- Master and a Doctorate Degree in Respiratory Medicine
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians in the UK, Fellowship Royal College of Glasgow and became a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians
Research / Publications
- Predictors of morbidity and mortality in mechanically ventilated COPD patients. Several data were obtained to help establishing Egyptian Guidelines for mechanically ventilated COPD patients.
- Role of CD15 in the Diagnosis of Lung Cancer. It aimed mainly to study new patterns in staining various types of lung cancer to help differentiation between them. It gave promising results regarding CD15.
- Sever and resistant asthma
- Lung cancer screening and early detection
- Mediastinal and pleural disorders
- Respiratory ICU and non-invasive ventilation
- Pulmonary function testing
- Sleep disorders
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cardiopulmonary exercise
English and Arabic