Dr. Tamer Shaaban Zedan
Dr. Tamer Zedan is an Egyptian Board-Certified Specialist Neurologist with over 15 years of experience. He completed his medical degree in Neurology in Alexandria university, Egypt, and is a member of several communities and organizations including the American Academy of Neurology and World Stroke Organization. Through his extensive experience Dr. Zedan can handle all Neurological Emergencies from stroke and multiple sclerosis care management to epilepsy and seizures.
- MBBS, Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from Alexandria University, Egypt
- MSc, Master’s Degree from Alexandria University, Egypt.
- EBN, Egyptian Board of Neurology, Egypt.
- Member of American Academy of Neurology
- Member of World Stroke Organization
- Member of European Academy of Neurology, EMINS.
Dr. Zedan provides all his patients with the latest techniques and evidence-based treatments to ensure superior care with the best possible results.
- Handling All Neurological Emergences
- Stroke Management, Acute & Chronic
- Multiple Sclerosis Care and Management
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
- Headache and Facial Pain
- Parkinsonism, Dementia and Cognitive Impairment
- Neurophysiological Studies Including Nerve Conduction, Electromyography, Electroencephalography and Evoked Potentials
English and Arabic