Dr. Tamer Shaaban Zedan
- MBBS, Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from Alexandria University, Egypt
- MSc, Master’s Degree from Alexandria University, Egypt.
- EBN, Egyptian Board of Neurology, Egypt.
- Member of American Academy of Neurology
- Member of World Stroke Organization
- Member of European Academy of Neurology, EMINS.
Dr. Zedan provides all his patients with the latest techniques and evidence-based treatments to ensure superior care with the best possible results.
- Handling All Neurological Emergences
- Stroke Management, Acute & Chronic
- Multiple Sclerosis Care and Management
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
- Headache and Facial Pain
- Parkinsonism, Dementia and Cognitive Impairment
- Neurophysiological Studies Including Nerve Conduction, Electromyography, Electroencephalography and Evoked Potentials