Dr. Tariq Aslam
- CCT Rheumatology, UK.
- Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians, London, UK ( FRCP, London UK).
- MRCP Rheumatology, UK.
- Member of Royal College of Physicians, UK (MRCP UK).
- Member of British Society for Rheumatology UK (BSR-UK).
- Member of Emirates Society for Rheumatology, UAE (ESR-UAE).
He has extensively worked in managing patients suffering from autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, connective tissue diseases and osteoporosis. He is an expert in the early diagnosis of arthritis, which helps in preventing long term disabilities. Additionally, he has been part of various research projects in rheumatology in UK. His research studies have been published in high impact journals in the UK.
Besides being a competent and highly qualified rheumatologist, he had been actively involved in hospital administrative roles. He holds excellent clinical and leadership qualities owing to high-profile academic background as well as diverse experience through working in various countries particularly UK and UAE.
- All sorts of Joint pains and spinal pains..
- Inflammatory Arthritis like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and Arthritis associated with skin Psoriasis.
- Connective Tissue Diseases (Lupus, Sjogren’s syndrome, Scleroderma, Inflammatory Muscular disorders like Polymyositis, Polymyalgia).
- Vitamin D Deficiency.
- Administering and monitoring the latest medications known as Biologics.