Dr. Tariq Aslam
- CCT Rheumatology, UK
- Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians, London, UK
- MRCP Rheumatology, UK
- Member of Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Member of British Society for Rheumatology
- Member of Emirates Society for Rheumatology, UAE
Dr. Aslam has extensive experience in managing acute and chronic rheumatology disorders and holds special interest in dealing with patients suffering from arthritis and osteoporosis. He is an expert in the early diagnosis of arthritis, which helps in preventing long term disabilities. Additionally, he posesses excellent academic qualifications and has conducted research in rheumatology for over 2 years. He has furthermore published his studies in high impact journals in the UK.
Besides being a competent and highly qualified rheumatologist, he had been actively involved in hospital administrative roles. His high-profile academic background and diverse experience through working in various countries particularly UK and UAE, helped him in demonstrating excellent leadership and management skills to bring excellence in patient care and clinical safety.
- All sorts of Arthritis affecting joints and back
- Inflammatory Arthritis like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Arthritis associated with skin Psoriasis
- Connective Tissue Diseases (Lupus, Sjogren’s syndrome, Scleroderma)
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Administering and monitoring latest medications known as Biologics