Deliver Your Baby in
Safety and Luxury
If you would like to visit Al Zahra Hospital Dubai before making your choice, we would be delighted to show you around!
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai offers Maternity Tours for all parents-to-be, designed to give you the opportunity to learn more about our maternity facilities and ask any questions you and your partner may have.
At AZHD, not only do we cover all your needs from start to finish, offering the complete package for both mothers and their little ones, but we also provide unique unparalleled maternity suites using contemporary styles with cultural flares to give all mothers a luxurious and majestic experience when bringing their babies into this world.
Book Your Maternity Tour
Please fill the below details, and one of our representatives will call you shortly
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Soliman has over 30 years of experience in Obstetrics Gynecology. She has extensive experience in the United Kingdom, Working there for over 15 Years. She had participated in teaching and examining medical students at Lancaster University, United Kingdom, and holds over 6 Years of experience in Saudia Arabia.
- Dr. Dornan is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist with a sub-specialty in Maternal Fetal Medicine. Furthermore, she is the first female specialist in Maternal Fetal Medicine from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of London to come to Dubai. Her primary goal is to normalize and personalize the experience for each patient and their family, so they can be assured that even though their unborn baby may have a potential birth defect, expert help can be found.
- Dr. Basema is an Arab Board-Certified Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist delivering superior care for all women. She has over 15 years of experience in her field, completing over 4,000 Cesarian Sections. Additionally, she is an expert in Gynecological procedures, Ovarian Cystectomy, Myomectomy, care of pregnant women from early pregnancy until delivery, Infertility management, Menopausal problems, Abdominal Ultrasound and much more.
- Dr. Deina Elshourbagy is a Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology with vast experience. She has previously worked in prominent hospitals, providing superior patient centered care for all women. She has a wide variety of skills, allowing her to treat numerous conditions in her respective field from high-risk pregnancies and obstetrical complications to labor and delivery.
- Dr. Nirmala has 25 years of experience in Obstetric sand Gynaecology with 20 + years of experience in UAE. Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (UK). Registered as Specialist with the Australian Medical Council. Certified in Ob/Gyn ultrasound from Jefferson University USA.
- High risk pregnancy management and delivery, Cervical cancer screening and colposcopy, Hysteroscopy- diagnostic and therapeutic, Laparoscopy Diagnosis and treatment – Ectopic Pregnancy, Ovarian cyst, Endometriosis, Hystrectomy, Benign Gynecological surgery- Abdominal / Vaginal hysterectomy and repair for prolapse.
- Dr. Christelle Abboud is a French Gynecologist and Obstetrician. Born in Lebanon, she graduated from Saint-Joseph University in Beirut. She completed her post-graduate training in Hotel-Dieu de France Hospital in Lebanon. She then pursued her sub-specialties in leading healthcare institutions in France, such as Institut Curie in Paris (oncologic gynecology and breast surgery), Antoine Bécleère Hospital in Clamart (management of high-risk pregnancies), and Lyon Sud Hospital in Lyon (oncologic gynecology and vaginal surgery).
- Dr. Al-Ojaimi is a consultant in obstetrics and gynecology since 1996. Dr. Al-Ojaimi worked in Salmaniya Medical Complex (SMC) at Kingdom of Bahrain, and in different hospitals in UK. She was the Medical Education Coordinator in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at SMC, Kingdom of Bahrain, Arabian Gulf (1996-1998), and Chairperson, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, SMC, Kingdom of Bahrain, Arabian Gulf in 2000. She holds the position of Consultant, Obstetrics and Gynaecology at SMC, Kingdom of Bahrain, Arabian Gulf (1996-2010). She worked in Dubai, UAE at Dubai Hospital as Consultant and Head, Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2010-2012). And at Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group as Consultant, Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2013-2014).
- Dr. Ikhlas Muhsin is an experienced Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with over 20 years of experience in the field. She has worked for both the public and private sectors in Dubai, tutor for students in the Dubai Medical College, and furthermore holds medical experience in Jordan and Libya.
- Dr. Simon Morkos is a Specialist Obstetrician and Genecologist with more than 25 years’ experience allowing him to provide excellent care. Additionally, he has worked in numerous prominent hospitals around the world including Lebanon, France, Russia, Spain and UAE. Dr. Simon is highly skilled in his respective field and continuously upgrades his knowledge and skills to offer the latest procedures and techniques.
- Dr. Mustafa Aldam is a renowned specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist with a successful track record over 12 years of experience dealing in a High Risk Pregnancies, acquiring his Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology from JMC.
- Dr. Jozsa has 19 years of experience in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. He graduated from Semmelweis University of Medicine, Hungary in 1992, then continued his studies in Germany at the University of Ulm.