Consultant – Interventional Cardiology
MD (Medicine) DM(Cardiology) F.I.C.C, FIAMS, FISCLanguage Spoken: English, Hindi
An Interventional Cardiologist having more than 30 years experience as a consultant /or Head of the department at Medeor Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals and Batra Hospital New Delhi.
Dr. Rajeev Lochan is trained at the Middlesex Hospital, London, Lecturer of Cardiology, University of Leicester.Teaching experience as Ass. Professor of Cardiology, G.B. Pant Hospital, MA Medical College, Delhi. More than 50 presentation and publications in International & Indian conferences and Journals.
Scope of Service:
- Primary PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Interventions) 24/7 for the urgent management of Heart attacks.
- Complex coronary & Peripheral vascular interventions.
- Pacemaker implants & follow up and Reprogramming(Single, Dual and Triple chamber)
- ICD/ CRT device Implantation and follow up reprogramming)
- Non Invasive Procedures: ECG, Echocardiogram, Exercise treadmill test, Dobutamine and Exercise Stress Echocardiogram, Holter ECG monitoring, Long-term ECG Loop recorder, Implantable ECG monitor(Reveal), Ambulatory BP Monitoring, Head UP Tilt Table Test etc.
- Complex Coronary angioplasties including IABP supported.
- Management of Cardiac Arrhythmias.
- Device Implantation and management.
- Member Editorial Board; Indian College of Cardiology
- Founder President; Cardiological Society of India(EC), UAE
- Ex. President; Indian College of Cardiology
- Ex-Member Editorial Board; Cardiology Society of India
- Full Registration General Medical Council, UK