Take charge of your health with our urology packages!
Early detection is key to treating and preventing urological conditions. By getting your health packages done early, you’re taking a proactive step towards a healthy and comfortable life. Let us help you with our expert care and comprehensive urology packages. Book your appointment today!”
It is crucial for men to prioritize their prostate health by undergoing regular check-ups. Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer among men, and early detection can greatly increase the chances of successful treatment.
It is very crucial to maintain good urological health. This is especially true for men over the age of 50, who are at higher risk for prostate cancer and other urological conditions. It is recommended to schedule a check-up with a urologist once a year to ensure early detection and prompt treatment if necessary.
Choose the package most suitable for YOU!
Prostate Package: 50% 0FF (500 AED instead of
Consultation with a urologist
Request an Appointment
Please fill the below details, and one of our representatives will call you shortly
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr Hosam Al-Qudah is a Board Certified consultant Urologist with Fellowship training from the United States of America. He has Jordanian and Arab Board of Urology since 2003 and 2004 respectively. Dr Hosam started his residency training in in 1998 at Jordan University of Science and Technology and the American University Hospital in Beirut. He then moved to the United States of America to have subspecialty training in Reconstructive Urology from Wayne State University and Transplant Surgery in University of Maryland. He did his third fellowship in Uro-Oncology and advanced Laparoscopy at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida from July 2006 until June 2007.
- Dr. Alkasab started his career and training as a Uro-oncologist at Princess Margaret Cancer Center / University Health Network / University of Toronto, Canada in 2011, gaining a very comprehensive experience in diagnosing and managing (medically and surgically) Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer and Testicular Cancer. He has two fellowships in Uro-oncology (clinical and research). Dr. Alkasab is a highly trained Surgeon in Robotic Surgery of the Prostate and PLND, completing his training in Princess Margaret Cancer Center, one of most famous Cancer Centers in the whole world of Cancer Institutions and the North American Society of Uro-oncology.
- Dr. Mohammed Shahait is an experienced urologist with 13 years of practice in urology. He completed his residency at the American University Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon, followed by two fellowships in Advanced Robotic Surgery at the University of Pennsylvania and Endourology, Laparoscopic, and Robotic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in the USA.
- Dr. Sanjay Bhat Hatangadi is a distinguished urologist who brings with him a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field. A gold medalist from the Royal Australian College of Surgeons, Dr. Hatangadi has been at the forefront of urological medicine.
- Dr. Mohammed Istarabadi is a Consultant Urology Surgeon, certified by the American Board of Urology. A native of Iraq, he got his medical school qualifications in Dublin and New York. Dr. Istarabadi returned from Albany, New York where he specialized in Urology to the UAE in 1999. He graduated in Medicine from the Royal College Of Surgeons in Ireland M.B.B.Ch., B.A.O., L.R.C.P. &S.I.(N.U.I.) in 1987 and then he obtained a M.S. in Anatomy from the University College Dublin 1989. Dr. Istarabadi completed his General Surgery and cardiothoracic training in Dublin and became a fellow of the at the Royal College F.R.C.S.I. In 1992. He then moved to the United States of America to train in Urological Surgery in Albany New York and became American Board of Urology certified since1998.