For people who haven’t been able to lose weight through diet and exercise, gastric balloon is emerging as an effective and affordable non-surgical procedure, says
State of the art breast surgery with Oncoplastic reconstruction
State of the art breast surgery with Oncoplastic reconstruction by the highly qualified team, Gamma probe/ blue dye utilization, intra operative ultrasound with minimal invasive approach and outpatient/ Day care surgery using update international protocols.
Difficult cases of breast diseases are consulted by our “BREAST TEAM” which includes Breast Surgeons, Breast Radiologist, Breast Interventional Radiologist, Breast Pathologist, Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, Plastic Surgeon, Nuclear Medicine Physician, Supportive Team and Molecular Genetics Team , that meet regularly.
Plastic Surgery reconstruction, including Oncoplastic, implants, flaps whether rotation or free vascular flap, are integral part of our center.
POINTS OF INTEREST TO PATIENTS
- Small scar with oncoplastic reconstruction after segmental resection
- Lumpectomy, segmental resection, simple, modified radical, skin sparing, nipple sparing mastectomies
- Breast cancer screening, using digital mammogram and ultrasound
- Nipple surgery with microdochotomy or nipple reconstruction
- Breast cancer staging
- Patient can go home same day
- ERAS, Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
- No drains, drain training and charting
- Center of excellence in breast surgery
- Benign and malignant breast diseases
- Recurrent or metastatic breast cancer
- Breast digital mammogram, Magnetic Resonance
- Imaging (MRI), Ultra Sound (US)
- Clear localization of abnormal calcification with stereotactic biopsy, wiring, clips localization and vacuum assisted biopsies and excision
- Intraoperative frozen section evaluation
- Intraoperative ultra sound and mammogram evaluation
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy and axillary dissection, using blue dye and nuclear medicine
- Weekly multidisciplinary breastmeeting
- Second opinion in complicated cases
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced cases
- BRACA genetic test evaluation
- Genetic testing for familial conditions, and genetic evaluation
- Chemotherapy administration pre and postoperatively and hormonal treatments
- State of the art port placement
- Nutrition evaluations of cancer patients
- Breast cancer
- Early Detection of Breast Cancer
- Port Placement in Cancer Patients
- Nutrition in Cancer Patients
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS)
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Dorai Ramanathan is a highly qualified Oncologist from the United Kingdom with over 13 years’ experience in managing adult cancer patients. His expertises is in Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy for all adult solid tumors. His sites of special interest are Breast, Lung, Gynaecological and Colon cancer. He has experience in prescribing Chemotherapy, targeted treatment and Immunotherapy. He is also a qualified Radiation Oncologist from UK, and is an expert in delivering treatment in techniques such as IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy) and IGRT (Image Guided Radiotherapy).
- Dr. Muharrem Oner is a Turkish Board-certified Specialist General Surgeon, with more than 20 years of experience. He started his career in 2008, at International Acibadem Hospital, Turkey, and worked in several reputed hospitals there. Dr. Oner has conducted more than 2500 surgeries independently, including oncology surgeries, serving over 600 patients monthly. He developed a special interest in Endcorine Surgery including Thyroidectomy and Parathyroidectomy. He is an expert in laparoscopic surgery.
- Dr. Issam Alachkar is an European Board certified ENT Consultant with over 20 years of experience. He is an experienced Head and Neck Surgeon with remarkable clinical practice in diagnosing and treating diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses, larynx, mouth and throat and the structures of the neck and face. He is affliated to various medical associations including Inter-American Association of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery as well as Syrian Society of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery. He has attended many conferences, courses and symposia both local and international setting.
- Dr. Khaled Kouteich is a French Board-Certified Consultant in Gynecology, Graduated from Paris 5 University in 2002. He moved to U.A.E in 2009 and specializes in Gynecological Oncology. Known as one of the best Gynecological Oncologists in his field, Dr. Kouteich treats his patients through advanced medical care, respect & empathy.
- Dr. Al-Jumaily is an enthusiastic highly skilled Neurosurgeon with a cumulative clinical and research experience of more than 22 years in the UK, France, and UAE. His distinguished career combines academic professorship at Liverpool John Moores University clinical neurosurgery, leadership, and management practice, clinical research, and medical education program. He has published tens of journal articles and has given presentations at renowned International Conferences. Since 2019, he has been nominated as the Chairman of the Development and Academic Committees of the American Board of Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Cipe is a Professor of Surgery, He is European and Turkish Board-certified General Surgeon, with more than 20 years of experience. He started his career in 1999, at Sisli Etfal Research and Education Hospital, Istanbul - Turkey, and worked in several reputed hospitals there.
- Dr. Abizer Kapadia is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon holding extensive experience in U.K, UAE and India. To follow his dreams of endowing self-confidence by enriching one’s beauty, Dr. Abizer undertook his MCh studies in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery from the esteemed Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India. He pursued the course on DNB – Plastic Surgery from the National Board of Examinations (NBE), an autonomous body under India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In addition, Dr. Abizer also effectuated his Microsurgical Reconstruction Fellowship from the acclaimed Tata Medical Center, Kolkata, India.
- Dr Hosam Al-Qudah is a Board Certified consultant Urologist with Fellowship training from the United States of America. He has Jordanian and Arab Board of Urology since 2003 and 2004 respectively. Dr Hosam started his residency training in in 1998 at Jordan University of Science and Technology and the American University Hospital in Beirut. He then moved to the United States of America to have subspecialty training in Reconstructive Urology from Wayne State University and Transplant Surgery in University of Maryland. He did his third fellowship in Uro-Oncology and advanced Laparoscopy at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida from July 2006 until June 2007.
- Dr. Alkasab started his career and training as a Uro-oncologist at Princess Margaret Cancer Center / University Health Network / University of Toronto, Canada in 2011, gaining a very comprehensive experience in diagnosing and managing (medically and surgically) Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer and Testicular Cancer. He has two fellowships in Uro-oncology (clinical and research). Dr. Alkasab is a highly trained Surgeon In Robotic Surgery of the Prostate and PLND, completing his training in Princess Margaret Cancer Center, one of most famous Cancer Centers in the whole world of Cancer Institutions and the North American Society of Uro-oncology.
- Dr Maher A. Abbas is an internationally known colorectal and gastrointestinal surgeon with 22 years of experience in medicine and surgery. To date he has conducted more than 12,000 operations and procedures. He is the recipient of 29 honor awards including America’s Top Surgeons, America’s most compassionate Doctors, Super Doctors of Southern California, and Los Angeles Magazine Top Doctors. He is professor of surgery and he is senior examiner of the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Abbas is on the editorial board of several scientific journals and is associate editor of the Diseases of Colon and Rectum, the official journal of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. He has authored over 150 scientific publications and has delivered over 300 presentations in the USA and the world. Dr. Abbas was formerly the regional chief of colorectal surgery in the Southern California Permanente Medical Group, the founding chair of the center for minimally invasive and robotic surgery, and director of the National Center for Excellence in Colorectal Surgery. Dr. Abbas was one of the founders of the Cleveland Clinic in Abu Dhabi and he held the first chairmanship of the Digestive Disease Institute. Dr Abbas is an American doctor from Lebanese origin. He competed as a runner in the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul, Korea.
Blogs, guides, videos and other downloadable resources