We are the only private hospital in the UAE with a JCI accredited Breast Cancer Center.
At Al-Zahra Hospital Dubai, we offer a broad range of services that fully aid with breast-related concerns, from initial screenings and diagnosis to imaging and pathology.
Our multifaceted team of specialized doctors and surgeons are equipped with the latest advances, provide comprehensive care, and offer personalized approaches which guarantee that our patients will undergo the best care and achieve effective results.
All the cases treated at our Breast Center, are applied through a multi-disciplinary approach that places the patient at the center of the treatment. Our team designs personalized treatment plans to suit the specific needs of each patient after consulting each other’s expertise, ensuring we give them the best care.
At Al Zahra Hospital Dubai, we offer numerous services, with our team ready to accept and welcome all patients.
Conditions treated at the Breast Center
At the Al Zahra Hospital Dubai Breast Center, we treat all medical conditions of the breast, including but not limited to:
- Breast Pain
- Fibro Adenomas
- Fat Necrosis
- Breast Cysts
- Benign Tumors
- General Lumps
- Breast Cancer / Malignant Tumors
- Sclerosing Adenosis
- Mastitis – Lactational and Non-lactational
Our Breast Related Services services include:
- Digital Mammography
- Breast MRI
- Breast Ultrasound
- 3D Mammography
- Access to prevention and early detection programs for breast cancer
- Benign Breast Surgery
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Fine Needle Aspiration
- Clip Placement/ Localization
- Genetic Screening
- Triple Assessment
Why Choose our Breast Center?
Conditions of the breast should not be ignored as they are highly susceptible to change and can often turn into potential malignancies. At AZHD, our Breast Center is the only center of its kind to be Joint Commission International Accredited. This means that we are high regulated by the JCIA authority in providing the best and latest breast cancer solutions to our patients. Visiting a breast surgeon for your breast related worries will give you the best chance at an accurate diagnosis, making sure that all investigations are conducted, and no worry is ignored ensuring your absolute safety.
We have treated hundreds of breasts related medical cases whether cancerous or otherwise. We have advanced technologies and the medical expertise to ensure you are in the safest hands.
Watch our Breast Experts Talks
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr. Humaa is a South Africa Board Certified Specialist in General Surgery. Since she moved to the UAE in 2016, she has been working as a Specialist General Surgeon as a part of the Surgical Oncology Services Department at AZHD. Dr. Humaa is a member of Al Zahra Cancer Center’s multidisciplinary tumor board for breast cancer patients. She performs a wide range of breast cancer surgeries which include oncoplastic surgeries, sentinel lymph node biopsies with dual tracer marking, and Localizations for non-palpable breast lesions.
- Dr. Taghreed Almahmeed is an American board-certified surgeon and member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. In 2016, after a decade of hands-on practice across the United States, she joined the AZHD team as a Consultant General Surgeon and distinguished member of Al Zahra Cancer Center's multidisciplinary tumor board for breast cancer patients. Dr. Taghreed specializes in breast surgery and oncoplastic breast procedures with minimally invasive techniques.
Alternative weight loss solutions have recently been gaining popularity. They have made the process of excessive weight loss easier and in addition alternative weight loss solutions significantly improve the overall health and quality of life for those struggling with obesity or being overweight. A recent procedure that is now on the rise, is the Elipse Gastric Balloon procedure.