Orthopedics is the brand of medicine that deals with conditions and deformities of the bones joints and muscles or manipulation of the musco-skeletal system.
Orthopedic conditions can be treated surgically or non-surgically with medications, physical therapy, exercise, alternate therapies or by a range of surgical procedures, including some that are minimally invasive and thus less traumatic to the body than traditional open surgery.
The main aim of orthopedic treatment is to restore or preserve your musculoskeletal function while eliminating pain.
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai our Renowned Orthopedic Center holds two Centers of Excellence in ACL Injuries and Rotator Cuff Injuries
From Diagnostics of Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments and Rehabilitation our Orthopedic Center holds an immense pool of experience, latest technology and world class quality standards
Shoulder & Knee
Our surgeons provide compassionate care to treat Shoulder / Knee Injuries, Shoulder Instabilities, Knee Ligament Disorders and Rotator Cuff Problems to help patients get back to their daily activities treating the whole person.
We treat the full spectrum of Sports-related and Orthopedic conditions including:
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Cartilage Injuries in the Knee (Meniscus Tears and Articular Cartilage Defects)
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Ligament Injuries to the Knee (ACL, PCL, MCL & LCL Injuries)
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee, Shoulder or Foot and Ankle
- Peroneal Tendon Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Throwing Injuries of the Shoulder and Elbow
- Torn Ligaments
Foot and Ankle
We offer specialized world class care for foot and ankle problems:
- Ankle arthritis: Our research staff explore new treatments for Ankle Arthritis including Fusions and Joint Replacements
- Innovative Surgery: Our consultant leads the way in modern minimally Invasive Reconstruction Techniques
- A treatment plan tailored to help the patient resume daily activities as quickly and safely as possible. Not everyone requires surgery and non-operative treatments are available for patients. Such options may include injection therapy, medication and/or occupational / hand therapy.