What is Wound care?
A wound care clinic consists of dedicated medical and nursing staff with experience in the treatment of acute and chronic wounds. You may be referred to a wound care clinic by your physician. We use the most advanced technologies and treatments in treating even the most stubborn of wounds and ensuring your comfort and speedy recovery.
Wound healing is the process in which the skin repairs itself. Disruption of the healing process leads to the chronic wounds. The right approach to wound treatment, using advanced dressings and tissues engineering (collagen, PRP, hyaluronic acid, mesenchymal stem cells and so on) speeds up the wound healing.
Our team takes care of the patient from diagnosis to treatment, including the use of the advanced dressings and the negative pressure.
For the surgical procedure we use collagen-based tissues, mesenchymal stem cells, PRP and the most innovative dermal substitutes for wound healing.
The diseases we treat:
- Diabetic foot and venous ulcers
- In growing Nail toe
- Skin infection
- Chronic (non-healing wound)
- Post-surgical infected wound
- Pressure injury and bed sores
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly qualified and experienced physicians drawn from across the world
- Dr Mazzei worked as a Specialist General Surgeon in different Italian Hospitals (Milan and Lecco). He also worked, for a long time, in one of the most well-reputed Wound Care Department, in Monza (Italy) treating patients with diabetic foot and vascular ulcers performing different kind of surgical procedures and using other techniques as NPWT. He performed more than 1000 surgical procedures for wound care in his career. Starting from October 2017 to present he was appointed as a trusted doctor by the Consulate General of Italy in Dubai.
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai Transforms Surgical Care & Pioneers CMR’s Surgical Versius Robotic System for the First Time in the Mena Region
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai is the first hospital in the UAE to introduce The CMR Versius Robotic Surgical System The Versius Robotic Surgical System is