Dr. Anthony Okeke
- Fellow of Royal college of Physicians of London (FRCP) Fellow of American College of Physicians (FACP)
- CCT (GIM) UK
- CCT (General Practice) UK
- MRCP UK
- MSc (cardiology), University of Brighton England
- MBBS, University of Lagos, Nigeria
Dr Anthony was previously a consultant in General and Acute Medicine in Conquest Hospital, East Sussex NHS Trust prior to moving to Princess Alexandra hospital NHS, Harlow Essex in 2009 and that was his last consultant post in Acute and General (Internal) Medicine until November 2012) in UK.
He worked in UK National Health Service (NHS) as a resident and consultant for a total of 22 years.
He has been working in Dubai since December 2012 in Al Zahra Hospital Dubai an Internist and was also the Head of the Medical Services Directorate for 6 YEARS.
- Management of infectious diseases, sepsis and tropical medicine.
- Management of acute poisoning, drugs, or chemical overdoses.
- Allergy and Food Intolerance disorders
- AUTOIMMUNE Disorders evaluation
- Fatigue syndrome (tiredness, malaise)
- Liver diseases( eg hepatitis, fatty liver)
- Atypical Chest pain syndrome
- Management of Bone and mineral metabolism ( e.g. osteoporosis, vitamin D
- Management Electrolyte Disturbances (e.g. sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc)
- Management of ANEMIA and benign hematological conditions
- Urinary Tract infections/Acute pyelonephritis (severe infection of the kidneys)
- Respiratory Tract Infections/Pneumonias
- Chronic conditions e.g. Hypertensive diseases, diabetes, thyroid, Arthritis., CHOLESTEROLS etc)
- Non-invasive cardiology