Dr. Christelle Abboud
Specialist – Gynecologist and Obstetrician
Dr. Christelle Abboud is a French Gynecologist and Obstetrician. Born in Lebanon, she graduated from Saint-Joseph University in Beirut. She completed her post-graduate training in Hotel-Dieu de France Hospital in Lebanon. She then pursued her sub-specialties in leading healthcare institutions in France, such as Institut Curie in Paris (oncologic gynecology and breast surgery), Antoine Bécleère Hospital in Clamart (management of high-risk pregnancies), and Lyon Sud Hospital in Lyon (oncologic gynecology and vaginal surgery).
- Graduated from Saint-Joseph University in Beirut
- Post-graduate training in Hotel-Dieu de France Hospital in Lebanon
- Specialist Degree in Gynecology and Obstetrics (France and Lebanon)
- Diploma in Gynecologic and Breast Oncology (France)
- European Diploma in Laparoscopy (France)
- Diploma in Vaginal Surgery (France)
- Diploma in Infertility (France)
- Diploma in Breast, Pelvic and Obstetrical Ultrasound (Lebanon)
Scope of Service:
Dr. Abboud is committed to helping her patients take well-informed decisions about their health. She is an advocate of minimally invasive surgery to reduce postoperative pain & hospitalization time, and accelerate recovery.
Dr. Abboud performs high-level laparoscopic surgeries such as myomectomy or hysterectomy.
Dr. Abboud is a Breast Surgeon as well, and performs breast plastic surgery in addition to all types of oncologic and reconstructive surgery for cancer.
- Performs high-level laparoscopic surgeries such as myomectomy or hysterectomy.
- Performs breast plastic surgery in addition to all types of oncologic and reconstructive surgery for cancer.
French, English and Arabic