Dr. Denesh Gopalan
Specialist Gastroenterology – MD; FRCP (UK)
Dr. Gopalan has been practising medicine for over 25 years and Gastroenterology for 20 years. He has significant experience in all areas of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, and regularly conducts procedures such as Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP, Capsule Endoscopy, PH monitoring, CRE balloon dilatation of strictures, and STRETTA. He has been working in Dubai for the past 10 yrs.
- Graduated from the University of Kerala
- Post graduation in Medicine and is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow)
- Trained in Gastroenterology from the Beumont and Mater Hospitals of Dublin, Ireland.
- Member of the American Gastroenterological Association and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- Endoscopic control of massive upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Endoscopic haemorrhoidal banding of bleeding haemorrhoids
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures
- Stenting, especially metal stenting for colonic obstruction and other malignant diseases
- Difficult to treat H.Pylori
- Capsule endoscopy
English, Arabic, Hindi and Malayalam