Dr. Dorai Ramanathan
- Certified Member of the European Society of Medical Oncology 2016
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist training in Oncology , UK 2014
- Member of the Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologist, UK 2013
- Master’s degree in Oncology from Nottingham Trent University, UK 2013
- Member of Royal College of Physicians, UK 2009
- Medical degree from Bangalore University, India 2000
With the combined experience of both Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy, Dr. Dorai is able to provide the best holistic treatment by personalizing the treatment to each individual patient.
Dr. Dorai has been a Co-Investigator in various clinical trials. He has chaired and spoke in Regional Oncological meetings in the United Kingdom.
Dr. Dorai is very passionate about his specialty. He works alongside his excellent cancer team and provides a multidisciplinary approached treatment. With 18 years of experience in the National Health System in UK he believes in providing the best, reliable and ethical treatment to his patients.
- Breast Cancer
- GI cancer
- Urological cancer
- Lung cancer
- Gynecological cancer
- Head and Neck cancer
- Brain cancer
- Metastatic cancer