Dr. Mohamed Salih Ahmed
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London,
- Certificate of Completion of Training (Diabetes, Endocrinology and General medicine) -UK
- Association of Study of Obesity Fellow
- Member of the Endocrine Society- USA
He has over 16 years of experience in The field of Diabetes, Endocrinology, and weight management.
In addition to his clinical duties, Dr. Ahmed also has active academic involvement and has been actively involved in medical education at the University of Birmingham. Also, an author within the diabetes and weight management world, Dr. Ahmed have published and written papers and articles. He is also a peer reviewer for medical journals.
Dr. Ahmed is also a PACES examiner for the membership of the royal college examination.
Dr. Ahmed developed a special interest in complex type 2 Diabetes, General endocrinology and he is a certified bariatric physician with medical weight management care as well as post-bariatric surgery medical care.
- Management of all types of Diabetes and Diabetes complications
- Management of Diabetes with pregnancy
- Management of Thyroid disorder’s function, thyroid nodules, and thyroid problems during pregnancy.
- Management of other wide range of endocrinology disorders (bone metabolic disease like osteoporosis, adrenal, pituitary, and disorders of the gonads including polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular period related to hormonal problems, male hormonal disorders)
- Adolescence growth delay and related hormonal disorders, Adolescents obesity
- Medical weight management
- Post-bariatric surgery medical care