Dr. Nazim AL Rifai
- Adjunct asst. professor of surgery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine MD-Syria
- Speciality Certificate in General and Laparoscopic Surgery, Syria
- Mrcs -Ireland
- Certified Program in Art -Austria
- Fellow IFSO, International Federation for Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- Fellow ESMBS, Emirate society of metabolic and bariatric surgery
Dr. AL Rifai is dual certified surgeon of excellence for bariatric surgery and laparoscopic surgery from the American surgical review corporation (SRC).
Dr. Al Rifai is working on and teaching (medicine, art, and literature, a complete person understanding) the new paradigm in medical practice.
Dr. Nazim is a well-known bariatric and advanced laparoscopic surgeon with his extensive experience in bariatric surgery, and more than 4000 cases in bariatric and advanced laparoscopic surgery, with huge experience in the medical teaching world while, he is a faculty member in many medical colleges in middle east and in Austria.
Dr. Nazim has special interest in working on and teaching medicine and art, to approach humanity in medical practice “know all the theories, master all the techniques, but as you touch a human being just be another human being.”
- Nonsurgical treatment of obesity
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Single anastomosis gastric bypass
- Roux-n-y gastric bypass
- Revision bariatric surgery
- Reversal of gastric bypass to normal anatomy
- Antireflux procedures for acidity and hiatus hernia
- Abdominal wall hernias
- Superior artery syndrome procedures
- Diaphragmatic hernia
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy