Dr. Paul Sayad
- Medical degrees from St. Joseph University, Beirut (1994)
- General Surgery residency training at Staten Island University Hospital in New York, USA (1994-1999)
- Certified in (2000) and recertified (2010) by the American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Special training in advanced laparoscopic surgery including operations for: Inguinal and ventral hernias.
- Breast disorders, breast lumps, breast cancer treatment including sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus (colorectal cancer, hemorrhoids, fissures, fistula)
- Malignant melanoma treatment including sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery)
- Gallbladder and biliary surgery
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia
- Morbid obesity
- Malignant and benign disease of the colon, Adrenal disease
- Hematologic disease requiring splenectomy
- Authored multiple medical publications in peer reviewed journals and he was a speaker in many international surgical meetings.