Dr. Vivek Sharma
- MBBS, Masters in Otorhinolaryngology (2004) MGM Medical College Indore, India.
- Life Member of Association of Otorhinolaryngology – India.
- Life Member of the Indian Society of Otology.
- Life Member of the Indian Medical Association.
He then moved to Metro Hospital & Cancer Research Centre in Jabalpur, India, where he worked from 2007 to 2015. In 2015, Dr. Sharma moved to Nav ENT & Cancer Hospital in Jabalpur, India, where he worked until 2019. In 2019, Dr. Sharma moved to Zuleikha Hospital in Dubai, UAE, where he has been working as a specialist ENT surgeon. During his career, Dr. Sharma gained wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field of ENT surgery.
- Head and Neck Surgery – Thyroid Tumors, Parotid and Submandibular Salivary Gland Surgery.
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Advance Revision).
- Endoscopic Skull base Surgery (CSF Rhinorrhea, Pituitary Tumors).
- Sleep Apnea Surgery for OSA.
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery.
- Pediatric Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy.