Dr. Vladimir Tchouprine
Dr. Vladimir Tchouprine has more than 30 years’ intensive medical experience as an ophthalmic surgeon with significant accomplishments in developing new surgical techniques and tools, as a result improving quality and medical results of operations.
- Ph.D. degree in medicine (cataract, cornea) Moscow
- Postgraduate studies: Cornea and cataract surgery. Department of Corneal Surgery, “Eye Microsurgery Institute”, Moscow, Russia
- Dissertation Research “Keratoplasty and posterior chamber correction of aphakia”, Department of Corneal Surgery, “Eye Microsurgery Institute”, Moscow, Russia
- Moscow Eye Microsurgery (Fyodorov) institute, Russia since 1990
- Dubai Health Authority, UAE, Since 1996
- Emirates Ophthalmology Society
- Russian Ophthalmology Society
- Cataract surgery (phacoemulsification, ECCE, ICCE)
- Corneal transplantation (PK, DLK, IEKP)
- Refractive surgery (ICL, PRL, CK, RK)
- Keratoconus treatment (FERRARA RINGS, INTACS, CXL, Keratoplasty)
- Intravitreal medicines injection
- Yag laser, glaucoma surgery, surgery of ocular injury etc.
English and Russian